Dashboard is blank when logging in

Recently signed up and just been sent an email asking me to submit initial readings. Log on to myBulb and just a blank screen - no options to submit readings just links for Community, Help and Sign Out at the top. Any suggestions? I see other threads where others are having the same issue so assume there is some technical issue with the website currently?

@elmo, I’m unsure as to exactly the issue on the Bulb end but when this happens it seems to be account specific. The website is generally working fine.

(@“Will at Bulb”/@“Andew at Bulb”/@“Rob at Bulb”)

I’m having the same problem

HI @elmo I believe your issue is now fixed, as I see you’ve sent readings. @adambarryjones If you log-in now yours should also be sorted.

Thanks,
Sam

I am having the same problem. I don’t seem to have a dashboard and keep being sent to community…

Regards
Pete

Me too, just the link to the community

Common problem. See: Meter Readings: Queries - #15 by William_at_Bulb

oh great, so i’m at risk of something negative on my credit record because their system doesn’t work.

It shouldn’t cause a negative on your credit rating.

As long as you are paying every month and not missing payments then it will be ok.

Estimations are normally over your usage so if you submit a reading then wjennyounadd a reading you’ll be net positive