Dazed and confused - smart meter and off-peak

Hello there,

I am trying to figure out what are the off-peak times for my tariff. After reading many of Bulb’s community threads and help & support pages …I am still confused and with more questions (sorry, I tried!).

Last September I moved into a new house and joined Bulb soon after. There was already a smart meter, a Landis + Gyr e470 type 5424. So, here are the questions:

1. The smart meter has two readings; A and B. Following this page, I understand we need to provide the ‘Total Act Export’. Is that correct? Is that only for electricity?

2. How can I find out the off-peak hours?

Apologies for the hassle, really tried to find out on my own but…here I am, asking the experts.

Thank you for your time

Hey @LidiaRV, welcome to Community!

Don’t apologise, you’ve come to the right place.

I’ve taken a look at your account, and you’ve just got a one rate meter now. This means you don’t have a peak and off-peak time, all your energy is charged at the same flat rate. So we do just need the ‘Total Act Imp’ rate on the meter yes!

I appreciate if this is confusing. If you have any more questions, let me know here and I’ll pop you an email so we can discuss this in more detail :grinning:

Best,
Georgie

Hi Georgie

Thanks for your quick response! Useful information.

I indeed have a couple of more questions, if you could send an email to discuss further it would be much appreciated.

Have a lovely day :slight_smile:
Lidia

Hi @GeorgieS_at_Bulb

I don’t think I got a follow-up email to discuss some further questions. Probably because I forgot to mention you here?

Just having some doubts regards the meter reading and bills, some support would be much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!
Lidia