DD paid but no money deducted from my bulb balance?

Bulb have deducted my direct debit from my bank which means my balance is in credit now by £150. But no money has been deducted from my balance. Ive not had a statement either.
I usually get my statement on 11th of every month but i’ve not had a statement since January.

Ive changed my DD to 1st of the month now as my payday from work has changed. Could this change have caused my statement to be late and for bulb not to deduct my usual £50 from my bulb balance?

That would alter your statement date too, so it’s likely that your statement now isn’t due until 1/3 or thereabouts.

How much Bulb take from your account balance will depend on your consumption (and you should make sure they have meter readings at the end of the month, if you don’t have a smart meter that’s properly sending them readings).

Hi @dolly666

Thanks for your post and welcome to community :wave:

And thanks for your comment @stevefoster :relaxed:

@dolly666 Sorry for any confusion caused with your billing, it looks like your billing alignment dates have changed, so they will run from the 29th of each month to the 28th going forward, this will be because your payment date updated to the 1st of each month.

Your next scheduled bill is for the period 10/01/22 - 28/02/22, which will render your account up to date and then your billing will resume monthly going forward.

Let us know if you have any more questions on this.

Ele :relaxed: