DD Payments

Hi there, I sent this email on Friday and still waiting on a response, so thought I would give this a go for a response.

I am looking at all your tariffs online at the moment and was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me, prior to me signing up.

1 – I like to know how much I am in Credit/Debt every month. If I give a meter reading every month will that give me the most up to date information I.e I wont get a surprise quarterly saying I owe money etc?

2 – Do you have an app that I can keep an eye on things/submit readings etc?

3 – Can I up my monthly Direct Debits when required. For instance it may be that I will be working for home in the future, and would want to up my DD per month, so it covers the difference instead of a bill at the end of the month.

1 – I like to know how much I am in Credit/Debt every month. If I give a meter reading every month will that give me the most up to date information I.e I wont get a surprise quarterly saying I owe money etc?
If you give a meter reading every month, a few days before your payment date, you will get a statement accurately detailing your usage and how much your account is in credit/debit. It also details exactly how much you gained in referral credit, had refunded, or topped up within that period.
2 – Do you have an app that I can keep an eye on things/submit readings etc?
They have an IOS app (here) with an Android app coming soonTM (beta release at the end of this month).
3 – Can I up my monthly Direct Debits when required. For instance it may be that I will be working for home in the future, and would want to up my DD per month, so it covers the difference instead of a bill at the end of the month.
You can. At any time you can change your payment date to suit you better, increase the amount you pay monthly, or just top up a bit to your account if it's a one-off increase.

duplicate

How do I change my direct debit date please?

Hi @Kezza, as above, from your MyBulb payments page here.

You can only do this after your first payment (switch date) though so if you’ve only just joined us you may have to wait a little to change it.

Thank you

Hello,
I have been switched over now for a month and still don’t have the option to change my payment date / amount? Can this be resolved?
Many Thanks

@Emma_1989 I can see you’ve contacted us to change the payment details. Let me know if you’re still having problems with changing details.