Delay my switch

I need to delay my switch as our house moving date has changed. What do I do? I don’t want to cancel completely…

Probably best to contact Bulb directly.

This is why you’re not supposed to start a switch before you have taken legal responsibility over the property.

What you’ve done is force a switch on the existing owners/occupiers without their consent. You’ll need to phone Bulb first thing on Monday morning.

@Jengray Your switch is cancelled for the time being, just let us know when you are in the property and we can start the switch again :slight_smile: