Direct Debit not taken

I moved my direct debit with you to another bank account but I don’t think you took the payment last month. Can you please check a.) the date I informed you of the new account details, b.) the date the payment should have been taken, c.) was the Feb payment taken from either account? and d.) was it a lack of time for you to be able to take the payment (if not taken) or another issue that stopped it being taken? I think as we move into summer my energy bills will drop significantly so I don’t see it being a shortfall issue, but just want to check.

I moved my direct debit with you to another bank account but I don't think you took the payment last month. Can you please check a.) the date I informed you of the new account details, b.) the date the payment should have been taken, c.) was the Feb payment taken from either account? and d.) was it a lack of time for you to be able to take the payment (if not taken) or another issue that stopped it being taken? I think as we move into summer my energy bills will drop significantly so I don't see it being a shortfall issue, but just want to check.

Hi You have posted your query to a public forum, you need to contact the Bulb team direct. Please click the Help button at the top of this page for Bulbs contact details.