I changed my DD bank account about 3 months ago. It was with the same the bank so they automatically transferred the direct debits over to the new account. The next month, all of my DDs went out fine less bulb. I was in credit so this wasn’t a problem until I noticed that no payment had been taken for two months. I called in Decemeber, set up a new direct debit for the new account and paid £200 with my card to ensure I was in credit. The next payment was due on 5 Jan, from the new DD account. It’s now 12 Jan and no payment has been taken.
I emailed Bulb about 3 days ago and I’ve still not had a response.