Direct Debit

My direct debit has been increased by£27 a month no notice or reason why. This makes bulb more expensive than British Gas. Tried to email bulb just got generic message back saying post it on here do here it is. Crap service

Based on average yearly usage and recent price increases Bulb has advised customers of a rise in direct debit payments. If you are meeting the required minimum of one month in advance and are in control of your account then it is possible to adjust your direct debit payments on line. By going to “your account”

Bear in mind there has been a price increase and we are coming in to the colder winter months, many customers will have built up credit during the warmer months to cover this.

Have a read at this. Payments and statements:

My direct debit has been increased by£27 a month no notice or reason why. This makes bulb more expensive than British Gas. Tried to email bulb just got generic message back saying post it on here do here it is. Crap service

So many people seem to confuse their monthly direct debit with their actual bill. Depending on many factors, your suggested direct debit may be higher or lower than it was with a previous supplier. The essential thing to do is actually compare the unit cost of energy and standing charges, I am confident you will find that bulbs remain lower than any other major energy supplier.

This makes bulb more expensive than British Gas.

Could you please show which British Gas tariff has lower unit rates and standing charges? I’d like to know so that I can switch to it. Thanks!

Tried to email bulb just got generic message back saying post it on here do here it is.

Do you mean the autoreply saying they aim to respond within 5 days? Notwithstanding the 5 days being rather poor, it clearly isn’t a generic reply just saying “post on the community”. It’s an auto reply confirming they have received your message, as used by many companies.