Direct debits not taken

Since setting up my direct debit with Bulb a few months ago they have not taken any payments. I have now added the details to my account a few times after being chased for payment, but still nothing is being taken by Bulb, who are now hounding me for payment. There is no option either to pay by debit card!

Since setting up my direct debit with Bulb a few months ago they have not taken any payments. I have now added the details to my account a few times after being chased for payment, but still nothing is being taken by Bulb, who are now hounding me for payment. There is no option either to pay by debit card!

Have you contacted Bulb direct to explain your situation?

Have you contacted Bulb direct to explain your situation?

Yes - they just ask me to set up a new direct debit - which I do - then nothing happens.