Do I have to inform government that I have changed supplier to claim my warm home discount,

It was paid directly to my previous suppler

Hi @chinese1 ,

From what I can tell, you’ll need to apply to Bulb for the Warm Home Discount - have a look at (Bulb will then work things out for you).

Hi, @chinese1 if you were part of the core group before then there is no need to do anything, you will continue to receive as before. If you were part of the broader group, you will have to apply again as outlined in the link that @RichyB ahs posted