do I pay for each months usage or the same each month?

Hi

Ive just switched to Bulb and got my welcome email. It says that my first payment will be £88.51 (i haven’t submitted any readings yet)

Can I not submit meter readings each month and pay for only how much I use?!

Im slightly confused :-/

thanks for your help!

Nick

Same question here.
Mainly due to paying about £20 a month for both gas and electricity with E-on, now it’s over double that?
Even though your tariff is cheaper?
Thank you

Maria

Hi

Ive just switched to Bulb and got my welcome email. It says that my first payment will be £88.51 (i haven’t submitted any readings yet)

Can I not submit meter readings each month and pay for only how much I use?!

Im slightly confused :-/

thanks for your help!

Nick

@nick2866 The payments that you make to us will be a set amount each month. The amount is calculated by using your estimated annual consumption and then dividing that by 12 equal chunks. If you do end up using less than what you pay you are always able to refund the extra credit back, however, this does mean that you might go into debit in the winter.

@maria1653 Thanks for getting in touch as well. I’ve just checked your first payment and it is set to double £20. If after the first month, you feel that you are overpaying. You can change the payment amount in your MyBulb account and we can refund you any extra credit back.

At any point, you are both able to manage the payments and your Bulb account through your MyBulb account.