Does anyone agree that Bulb are getting much SLOWER at refunding credit to customers?????

I’ve been requesting credit refunds from Bulb on a monthly basis since February 2019 due to the generous referral scheme called refer a friend.
At the beginning credit refunds were quite often in my bank account on the same day that I made the request. If not, by the close of business the next day…
Now it’s taking MUCH LONGER. I phoned up requesting a credit refund on Wednesday 14th August at midday. Today is Saturday 17th August and NO CREDIT in my bank account.
I’m not expecting to receive the credit now before Tuesday 20th August.
Why is it so much SLOWER???
Bulb, if you want to run a refer a friend scheme then payout promptly please or just ditch refer a friend if you resent paying out the money!!!

It’s not refunds that are getting slower, it’s customer service response time in general.

Are you aware that you have full control over your direct debit amount, and so rather than asking for refunds you could just turn your DD down to a low value and allow the credit to be used up?

Yes Hooloovoo I’m aware of that but my monthly direct debit is already very small at £20!!!

Yes Hooloovoo I'm aware of that but my monthly direct debit is already very small at £20!!!

I think the minimum is £5.

You either have an awful lot of friends or you’re sharing your referral code in ways the are in contravention of the rules?

I don’t like the tone of your response Hooloovoo. I don’t break any rules. I also raise a perfectly legitimate point and an answer from Bulb instead would be much more welcome. Remember Norman **** has his own website page where via his link he pays out £75 including £25 from his own share of the credit referral.I would imagine he makes a fortune. I suppose you’re against him are you???

I also raise a perfectly legitimate point and an answer from Bulb instead would be much more welcome.

You’ve posted on the community discussion forum for customers. If you’re looking for a response direct from Bulb then I would suggest you contact Bulb directly using their actual customer support channels. Bulb used to rarely post on here, and of the last two weeks or so Bulb staff have mostly vanished completely.

Remember Norman **** has his own website page where via his link he pays out £75 including £25 from his own share of the credit referral.I would imagine he makes a fortune. I suppose you're against him are you??????

Since I have no idea who Norman **** is I’m afraid I couldn’t possibly comment.

ky326vvb
Did you ever get your refund? I requested one on the 22nd August and nothing! I spoke to customer service today and there saying it can take up to 7 days to just be approved now?

Susank Yes I got my refund at the end of the fifth day of waiting.