Does anyone know why my usage charts are showing actual Gas usage for the next 4 months?

Noticed the bar chart is now showing how much Gas I will use before the months have even started.

Anyone had this experience or is it another gremlin at work?

Thanks.

Are those months not in grey and indicated as a estimate in the chart legend?

No, in blue

And as usage not estimate

Yours is broken then. Mine isn’t like that. Mine shows 5 months of usage and 7 months of prediction.

Yes, it used to show 5 months usage and 7 prediction, now 1 month usage (but not based on readings), electricity is predictions but at silly high figures, gas is actual and decreasing values as the year moves into autumn and winter. I feel the Bluebird of Happiness is leaving deposits of grief on my Bulb account as it’s one thing after another (also requested a credit a few weeks back, that fell into silence). Thanks for the feedback though!

Yours is broken then. Mine isn't like that. Mine shows 5 months of usage and 7 months of prediction.

Mine is currently showing 4 months usage and 8 month projected.

Yes, it used to show 5 months usage and 7 prediction, now 1 month usage (but not based on readings), electricity is predictions but at silly high figures, gas is actual and decreasing values as the year moves into autumn and winter. I feel the Bluebird of Happiness is leaving deposits of grief on my Bulb account as it's one thing after another (also requested a credit a few weeks back, that fell into silence). Thanks for the feedback though!

Up until a few days ago I was actually getting a graph showing my daily smart meter readings for the current month, with separate graphs for electric and gas. I’m rather annoyed it’s changed in the last few days.