Don’t answer emails

I have emailed Bulb twice with a query about my energy usage and yet no reply. Anyone else had poor email support. About to switch to a new supplier as I don’t have a clue since switching to a smart meter on what I owe?

1 Like

I switched back in May and now have a credit of around £1000 as Bulb have not charged me. I emailed and didn’t get a response either. I then had a smart reader installed as I thought that might help. My statement shows smart meter readings for the last 3 months. I spoke to a guy at bulb a couple of months ago who said that I would receive a statement and my account would be updated but it has not been sorted. I switched to Bulb because it had good customer service reviews😔. I’ll probably do the same and switch provider again and then they’ll have to sort it out

1 Like

It has been the case for a while now. Bulb have grown too quickly and haven’t got enough support staff to deal with the demand of many new customers and these customers more likely to be having issues.

Me too. Smart meter not working. Bulb were very good till recently. I’m changing suppliers as well.

1 Like

I have been sending emails during months because the charges and the Smart Readings are different. I see that I’m not the only one having this problem.
Thanks.

Hi @adrianSC,

Thanks for your message. I’m sorry you’ve had this ongoing problem with your smart meter readings, I’m going to send you an email so we can chat about it a bit more.

Happy to hear from you! I have answered your email, hope you can solve the problem soon.