Don’t punish us for your errors

I think it’s disgusting that just because Bulb messed things up and went into administration, then now customers are being punished in the way you are treating us.

1. Reading responses from your agents to customer complaints here, all you do is to dominate over what they have written so you can state your own agenda…no humanity or care
  2. You don’t contact us to suggest an new direct debit rate and ask for our feedback ie communication, you just TELL us what it’s gonna be…awful3. Making us pay in advance therefore suggesting we are in negative credit is simply abhorrent

May I remind Bulb that they are fortunate thei4 customers didn’t turn their backs on them and then they WOULD be panicking

Terrible! Grow up!

1 Like

Hi @Sikosiss78 :wave: and welcome to community :partying_face:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not had a good experience with us following Bulb entering special administration.

When members accounts are pay reviewed (their direct debit is amended) we always send an email notifying members of this change. If they are unhappy with this we always encourage members to get in touch to ensure we are correctly supporting them and offering the correct services.

We request members have one months credit in their account as we buy our energy in advance which helps contribute to us lowering our cost. We do have alternate payment methods on offer such as paying on receipt of bill if you do not wish for any credit to build up in your account.

I hope this has answered some of your questions and if you have any other questions please let me know.

– Luke :bulb: