Downloading statements

i I am getting an error message when downloading my statements is this a general problem on the site this evening?
Thanks

i I am getting an error message when downloading my statements is this a general problem on the site this evening? Thanks

I’ve just tried and had no problems.

I’m having the same problem as Bulb2010 now

Can anyone from Bulb please help with this problem

I'm having the same problem as Bulb2010 now

Agreed. Looks like the PDF generator has fallen over again. This happened a few weeks ago as well.

@“Eleanor at Bulb” could you poke it please?

I am able to download PDF statements, but none of them are properly formatted, so I can’t open them. (And I am unable to edit my forum username either.)

I have the same issue, Adobe Acrobat says it could not open the file because “it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn’t correctly decoded).”

Same trouble as all the others.
This is my first statement - is this a regular problem?
Not very reassuring!

Tried about a dozen times to download and open statements wont open in any pdf reader

There’s currently a problem with Bulb’s statement generator I’ve been told. My bill was supposed to have been generated on the 23rd but nothing is in my account for this month. It’s apparently happening with a small number of members and I assume that the downloading of bills PDF files is related. Sit tight and wait I suppose.

Not happy when I was counting on downloading this months bill so that I can submit it with an application I am making. Was not told by Bulb until I raised the issue in chat earlier today. Not a very proactive customer service.

Same trouble as all the others. This is my first statement - is this a regular problem? Not very reassuring!

I’m not aware this is a regular problem during my 9 months or so with Bulb.

Be assured it will be quickly resolved.

Same trouble as all the others. This is my first statement - is this a regular problem? Not very reassuring!

I’m not aware this is a regular problem during my 9 months or so with Bulb.

Be assured it will be quickly resolved.

I did say it will be quickly resolved and so it has.

I was able to download and read my statement to-day.
Obviously a short term problem cured.

Hey everyone, apologies for my late response to the issue.

We performed some maintenance on our billing system yesterday, which caused an unexpected error when producing statements in the Bulb Account. The issue should now be resolved, however, if anyone is still having trouble and would like to be sent a statement in PDF form, please give us a call on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm).