dual electricity reading

I’ve been asked to submit my first reading, I’ve currently got a dual meter installed at my new house so not to great of an idea here but I’m only able to submit my tariff 1 (day time) tariff, an there appears to be no option to input another number, this is for the previous supplier to provide my with a final bill and I’ve got a feeling its going to be massively out because of this, need some help here guys if any e has any experience

Hi @robstocks : It sounds like you have an Economy7 dual-tariff meter but for some reason your account is flagged as having a single tariff meter (this may be due to the industry database being incorrect for some reason or data not being passed around). Since this is ‘account specific’, there’s not much we the community can help with on this forum apart from suggesting emailing Bulb directly at help@bulb.co.uk or giving them a call on 0300 30 30 635 (see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- for confirmation of their phone number/email, opening times and the live chat facility).