Dual fuel discount of 30 Pounds

Last year I switched to bulb and there was a dual fuel discount of 30pounds mentioned. however I never got that at the end of the year or renewal? does anyone have had a similar experience or know anything about it?

Last year I switched to bulb and there was a dual fuel discount of 30pounds mentioned. however I never got that at the end of the year or renewal? does anyone have had a similar experience or know anything about it?

Yes I know about it. Received an email from Bulb on 24/12/2018 which said:

We’re simplifying your statements

Hi ********,

We’re just letting you know we’re making things simpler. Your energy cost is unchanged but there’ll be one less line on your statements.

We’re removing the dual fuel discount of £30 per year and replacing it with lower standing charges for gas and electricity. They’ll both be £15 lower from now on. This won’t change the total amount you pay, but we think it’s simpler and more transparent. This way, it’ll be easier for you to compare Bulb with other suppliers and make sure you’re getting a great deal.

Your new standing charges are 20.44p per day (£74.62 per year) for gas and 20.44p per day (£74.62 per year) for electricity.

There’s also a Blog at: https://bulb.co.uk/blog/simpler-statements-and-lower-standing-charges