Dumb Gas Meter - first contacted July 2021

My last smart gas reading was June 2021 and I’ve been estimated since.

I first raised with Bulb that I have a dumb gas meter in July 2021 (#16732550). I chased it through to September 2021 without resolution, and Bulb eventually closed my call as I hadn’t replied for 7 days (I was on holiday!) and it was re-opened on 27/09 2021 when I sent Bulb another video of me holding in two buttons for over 10 seconds.

Nothing was done and I chased again Feb 22 (#20508173) and I’ve been waiting since. I followed this up today with a phone call and was told it is with the Escalation team (#22211322), but I cannot talk to them directly and your operative (who was perfectly polite) could not transfer me.

What do I have to do to get a working gas meter?
Morrisons actually visited 02/07/2021 and advised that the battery was dead so why has that never been rectified?
If it’s a case of booking in the replacement why does that have to go to an Escalation Team when it’s so obviously dead?

I was told today to wait 2 more days before I raise a complaint but I’m not sure what that 2 days is for as this has clearly gone on for such a long time. Can I please just get a visit booked?

Hey @CSD69 and welcome back to the community :wave:

I can see that one of my colleagues has now booked you in a smart meter exchange.

Please let us know if you have any other issues you’d like to discuss.

– Robyn :bulb: