Economy 7 and Smart Meters

I have just had a Smart Meters installed by Siemens. Good and clean job. Up until now I have been on an Economy 7 plan/tarif for my electricity. The new meter and usage display does not appear to show a peak and off-peak electricity reading (unlike the previous meter). Am I still on the Economy 7 tariff OR have I been moved to Standard Rate?

I had one installed last week and wondered the same thing.
As you say the In Home Display only displays one tariff, so one morning when I woke up during the night I went downstairs to check it at 5am. I am pleased to say that the tariff changes to match the Economy 7 hours automatically.
The meter itself says Rate 01, and presumably changes accordingly as well.

Pressing button A supposedly gives you the other reading, Rate 02.

This is really confusing because all the searches I have done, including a comment from a Bulb person was that they are not installing Economy 7 capable smart meters until the very end of 2019.

This is really confusing because all the searches I have done, including a comment from a Bulb person was that they are not installing Economy 7 capable smart meters until the very end of 2019.

There hasn’t been any official announcement from Bulb regarding E7 on their SMETS2 meters, but it’s clear from reports on the forum that it’s working. Nevertheless anyone with E7 might prefer to wait for an announcement that it’s officially supported before going ahead with a meter swap.

I too have just gone to a Smart Meter and understood it worked with economy 7. I can only see the rate when it is active, so during the day I see no info about the night rate or units used and vice versa. The IHD currently only displays the day rate whatever time it is but I am hoping that this will be resolved. A big issue for me is that the smart meter seems to have changed the time of my off peak and I currently don’t have a clue when the off peak is. Normally it kicks in at 22:30 for 2 hours and then starts again at 03:30 for the remaining 5 hours. At 11:37 it is still on the day rate. I am assuming that it has now changed to 7 straight hours from 01:30 to 08:30 and that will be a real disadvantage to me.