Economy 7 meter

I have just started the process of switching to bulb yesterday. Yeah. I would like to have an economy 7 meter installed. Can this be done in line with my switch over date or soon afterwards ? I currently have a smart meter from my current supplier.
Thanks

Hi, we would need to book it in for after your switch. There is a cost of £120 for this. If you are happy to wait until we install our own smart meters towards the end of this year or the start of 2019 that will be a way to get on Economy 7 for free because we can configure them either way. Let us know what you would like to do.

Thanks for the reply. I think I would like to have it done soon after I have switched. Knowing the additional cost of £120. Would that be an early smart meter or would I have to have that done at a later date ?

Hi @WhittakerD2510. If you want the economy 7 soon then give us a quick call on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and we can arrange this for you. It’s important that you have switched Bulb first.