Economy 7

Hi I am moving house next month, I am happy with Bulb and want to continue using your service when I move. There is no gas at my new address therefore there is an emersion water heater and wall panel heaters. Can I have what’s known as economy 7 at my new address and stay with Bulb?

Hi Carol. Thanks for getting in touch. To stay with Bulb, you will need to sign up to switch your new property, much like you did your first property. It will then be the standard 3 weeks switching process. Once we are the supplier at your new property, if there is not already an economy 7 meter installed, we can organise for the meter to be exchanged to an economy 7 meter. You will also need to get in touch with us to let us know your move out date and your final meter readings to close the account at your old property.