Economy 7

Hi, can you check for me when will my economy 7 time start at night? And stop in the morning?

Thanks

Hey @nicky_dan41.

Your off-peak rate starts at 00:30 and stops at 07:30 :slight_smile:

so during the summer is this then 23.30 to 06.30 as the electric meters display time does not change with the clocks…?

Hi @stehad86. The meter does not change with British Summer Time, so yes it will be different. Good point!

@stehad86

I think the meter times are always GMT.

So if they’re listed as 00:30 - 07:30, that’s 01:30 - 08:30 summer time…Boil a kettle in the morning to confirm :slight_smile:

Yep exactly as @phproxy says they follow gmt

Is the Economy 7 timing the same for all Bulb customers? In the answer above it says “Your off-peak starts at 00:30 and stops at 07:30” implying that perhaps it’s not the same for everybody? Thank you

Is the Economy 7 timing the same for all Bulb customers? In the answer above it says "Your off-peak starts at 00:30 and stops at 07:30" implying that perhaps it's not the same for everybody? Thank you

No it’s not the same. It can vary by area.

The times wont have changed if you’ve switched from another supplier.

Hi guys, as @phproxy says it can vary, the actual times depend on the physical meter you have. @dcorfan if you’re interested we can find out what it is for your meter, but it will be the same as you had with your previous supplier if that helps.