Economy 9

Hi - I have recently moved to a property in London that is fully electric, running off an Economy 9 meter. When trying to register for Bulb, it asks if I have an Economy 7 meter, but there is no option for Economy 9.

If i’m looking to switch from the current provider, EDF, can Bulb suggests the correct tariff for me? And the timings of the day/night rate

Thanks!

Hi - I have recently moved to a property in London that is fully electric, running off an Economy 9 meter. When trying to register for Bulb, it asks if I have an Economy 7 meter, but there is no option for Economy 9.

If i’m looking to switch from the current provider, EDF, can Bulb suggests the correct tariff for me? And the timings of the day/night rate

Thanks!

I don’t have first hand knowledge, but this is the discussion on another thread over a year ago: https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/3535/economy-9-meter

Hi @Ant2092 we only support E7 setups i’m afraid. If you switch to us you will be on an E7 Tariff. The timings for E7 are generally from 12am - 730 am.