economy7

I have an economy seven meter. It has two readings on it plus a Total reading. As my bulb account, which I have recently moved to has a single rate, can I just have my account meter readings set to the total meter reading instead of giving two readings when submitting meter readings?

@paul4mary if you have an E7 meter we have to charge you at a day and night rate and take both the day and night readings I am afraid. If you want only 1-rate we can replace your meter, but it would cost £120.

Please can you confirm the Economy 7 overnight rate per kWh?

What are the economy 7 day and night rates ??

@paul4mary if you have an E7 meter we have to charge you at a day and night rate and take both the day and night readings I am afraid. If you want only 1-rate we can replace your meter, but it would cost £120.

This has changed? You previously could be on a single rate tariff despite having and E7 meter.

This has changed? You previously could be on a single rate tariff despite having and E7 meter.

I don’t know if it changed but what DanP said is reiterated on this page: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003599971-Can-I-switch-to-Bulb-with-an-Economy-7-meter-

@anthony_brown @Shido

As our rates vary slightly depending on which distribution group you live in, the best way to find our E7 rates is to enter your postcode here and select the box to indicate you have an E7 meter.