Efficiency Engineer

Before leaving my previous supplier, I was trying to have an engineer visit due to suspicious readings on my gas meter. They called it an ‘efficiency engineer’. Can that same visit be arranged with Bulb?

This is from Bulb’s terms and conditions:

3.6. If you ask us to test the accuracy of your meter, you must pay us an amount to cover the cost of the work being carried out. We’ll tell you what this amount is at the time, and we’ll provide a breakdown of the costs if you ask us for one. If the National Measurement Office decides that the meter is operating outside of the statutory limits, we’ll refund the payment to you.