Electric meter fitted,then two weeks later gas meter fitted,UNABLE to commission

I had my SMETS2 electric meter fitted,and the engineer was not able to install the gas meter at the same time,so another engineer came back,Siemens,he said he was NOT allowed to fit the gas meter because the electric meter had been installed by Morissons,so I had to get bulb to send Morissons AGAIN,when he came he fitted the gas meter and spent THREE HOURS trying to get things to work,I asked him how long he had been with Morissons,FIVE YEARS,he said that in that time he must have installed thousands of meters,and that this was the FIRST TIME of this problem for BOTH of US!!
I got in touch through chat, with bulb about all this “Right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing”

During your smart meter installation, we can see that the engineer had some trouble connecting your gas meter to the smart network. This process is called commissioning.

** There are various, complex errors that could have occurred during the commissioning process, and we’re investigating why these may happen and finding a fix. Although we cannot confirm at the moment, which error your commissioning hit, I’ll explain about our two most common ones. **

**The first error we are facing is connecting meters to the Home Area Network, which links the meters and the communications hub. If your meters fail to join this network, we cannot communicate with them or receive their readings. **

**The second error is uploading Bulb’s security credentials onto the meter. If we’re unable to upload our credentials, we leave the meter in a dumb mode for security reasons. **

** We’re working on remotely solving the root cause of these errors, and various other ones. Once we have a fix, we will attempt to remotely commission your smart gas meter, to resolve the issue from our end, without the need for another engineer revisit. **

** It’s not always the case that another engineer visit will fix the issue, as our engineer wouldn’t have left your home without trying everything they could to connect your meters to the smart network. Because of this, we’re not yet able to send an engineer out as we need to look into the error first.**

** Since your gas meter wasn’t commissioned, your In Home Display won’t show your gas usage. It should be able to show your electricity usage data - so if it’s not can you please report that here https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/ihd-issues.**

This also means we’ll need you to continue to submit gas readings to us, otherwise we’ll have to estimate your statements. You can do this by heading to the “Energy usage” section of your Bulb Account, scroll down and click “Submit a meter reading”.
https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232832-How-do-I-read-my-meter-
We’re receiving regular smart meter readings for electricity, so everything is up and running there.
Can anyone shed any light on this?