Electric reading

Had a message from my old supplyer they received my final gas reading but not my electric reading which I sent both to you on the 23rd July for a 25th change over , could you make sure they get the reading so I can get a final bill from them … thank you

Had a message from my old supplyer they received my final gas reading but not my electric reading which I sent both to you on the 23rd July for a 25th change over , could you make sure they get the reading so I can get a final bill from them .. thank you

It may possibly not be too obvious but you have posted to the customer Community forum so none of fellow customers are able to assist with details if and when your meter readings were supplied to your previous supplier.

Meter readings have to be checked by an independent meter validation company, different companies are used for electric and gas readings which mean the electric reading don’t necessarily arrive at the same time as the gas meter reading.

Some light reading to explain the process: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360016445831-What-happens-when-I-switch-to-Bulb-