Electric usage recording

My IHD shows perfectly my daily/weekly/monthly usage but my app hasn’t updated my daily usage for a week. Does anyone know why this should be?

Hi @Chuggy,

Thank you for getting in touch :bulb:

In terms of daily usage on the app, do you mean the energy graph? The graph will update itself for May after your next billing period.

Thanks
Nathan

Thanks for you reply, Nathan. The app used to update itself daily. Why doesn’t it do so anymore!

Hi @Chuggy

I’m sorry for the confusion, the app should show daily usage if you are on half hourly readings, but the desktop version of the Bulb account doesn’t

Has the app been updated to the latest version?

Thanks
Nathan

How do I update the app to the latest version?

Hi @Chuggy :wave:

On the app store it should say if it can be updated to the latest version, if there is no update due then this won’t show.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Mel :sunflower:

Thanks MEL, I cannot see an update. So how am I to see my usage ???

Hi @Chuggy :wave:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that we’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection but are yet to recieve the results on this. As soon as we have the results, my colleague will pop you an email.

Thank you for your patience
Nathan