electric

how come with bulb my electric bill has gone through the roof ? when its never on its only used to watch the tele on an evening my old Suplyer e on we had the electric on morning noon and night as it was winter and my brother had cancer so there was oxygen on 24 7 as well he died in feb so I changed to bulb now wishing I had not

how come with bulb my electric bill has gone through the roof ? when its never on its only used to watch the tele on an evening my old Suplyer e on we had the electric on morning noon and night as it was winter and my brother had cancer so there was oxygen on 24 7 as well he died in feb so I changed to bulb now wishing I had not

Please be aware this is an open forum and can be seen by many members.

Have you been supplying monthly meter readings to Bulb otherwise your bills could be from estimated readings.

If you contact Bulb via email or by telephone. Please see this links for details: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- you should find they are very sympathetic in dealing with your situation.

Hi @Bullbrand78

Your usage appears to be significantly above the estimated usage, would you be able to send us some photos of your meter reading as I believe the reading may be incorrect?

Just email them to help@bulb.co.uk, showing R1 and R2 and R Total too.