Electricity disappeared from account

A while back my electricity section disappeared from my account, so I get no bill for it and can’t submit readings. I contacted bulb at the time but nothing happened. I never changed suppliers so am a bit confused why it has gone.

Any ideas?

Hi @markmm :wave:t4: Thank you for posting, welcome to community.

After reviewing your account, I can see that your electricity was with Bulb until 08 October 2020 where the account had then switched to spark energy.

This was then switched again to SSE electricity on 25th November 2020 and you have been with them ever since.

However I would like to kindly advise that you contact SSE electricity to discuss your bills.

I hope this answers your query and if you wish to discuss anything else further please let us know.

–Suki :hibiscus:

Hi Suki,

Thanks for your reply. I never switched though so why was it moved to Spark/SSE?

Mark

Hi @markmm

This sounds like an erroneous transfer, this is when a supply is switched by mistake or in error. This could be because you had previously signed up to a price comparison website that switched you, or someone mistakenly signed up your property.

Please let me know if you need any more help on this

Thanks
E :bulb: