Electricity Meter Issue - Urgent

Hi

After a few months not submitting a reading I have just gone to check my Ampy Electricity Meter and there seems to be an error.

There is an urgent flashing red light (this is much faster than the usual usage flash) and I there is no meter/usage display working.

I am extremely concerned that I will be stung with an extortionate bill as my meter isn’t working but don’t know who to contact for help as this has never happened before

Can anyone assist?

I have been with Bulb approx 16 months and have not had an issue before

Thanks

Can anyone assist?

Your energy supplier, Bulb, will deal with this. Phone them tomorrow morning using the phone number published at the bottom of the “Help” page. Click the “Help” button in the menu at the top of the website.

There may be a quite some considerable wait, unfortunately. You might like to try the webchat first, at least that’s free while you’re “holding”.

Hi

I am extremely concerned that I will be stung with an extortionate bill as my meter isn’t working but don’t know who to contact for help as this has never happened before

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Have you checked the bottom of the Help page to locate Bulb’s contact details?

Hi

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Have you checked the bottom of the Help page to locate Bulb’s contact details?

I have and have emailed, tried to contact webchat and I am trying to call today. I was hoping someone here may be able to assist in the meantime

Bulb staff do usually frequent the forum, but it’s been remarked elsewhere that they seem to have been in hiding for a couple of days. :#