Ending contract in one house, then starting in a new one

I’ve submitted my final meter readings to BULB today, Thurs 22nd June 17, at 32 Colthill rd Milltimber AB13 0EF and will start again with BULB at my new property on 17th July 17. Please note that the NEW address is 4 Gulliland Place, IRVINE , Ayrshire KA12 0EW

Thanks for letting us know @noahollieandisla. We’ve now closed the account down for your old place. You’ll receive a final bill via email in the next few days.

If you’d like us to supply your new address, the easiest way is to head to bulb.co.uk and sign up online. You can answer questions about the property type to create a quote. Please use the same email and password that you currently use for MyBulb and the log on details will remain the same. We’ll ask for a set of meter readings on the switch date.

The switch at the new property will take 21 days so there will be a short period of usage for which the existing supplier will bill you. Because of this, it’s worth giving them a ring to say you’re the new tenant. Otherwise they might object to the switch. If you don’t know who this is, please let us know and we can check!