Energy 7 and smart meter

Hi,
I would like to have an energy 7 meter to charge my car during off peak hours and also would be great if you can add me to the early smart meters adopters for next year.

Thanks
Fernando

@fernando7681 I can add you to the smart meter trial list.

If you want an economy 7 meter before we roll out smart meters in 2018, we can exchange your meter. This would cost £98.90. We would need to book a time for an engineer to come by your house. Let’s take this over to email (we’re on help@bulb.co.uk) if you’d like to book the meter exchange.

@fernando7681 I can add you to the smart meter trial list.

If you want an economy 7 meter before we roll out smart meters in 2018, we can exchange your meter. This would cost £98.90. We would need to book a time for an engineer to come by your house. Let’s take this over to email (we’re on help@bulb.co.uk) if you’d like to book the meter exchange.

Hi Andrew,

Please book me for the trial list for now.
Thanks,
Fernando

Please could I also be added to the Smart Meter Trial , I am also interested in economy 7 to charge my car at off peak night rate. Thank You , Alastair

Thanks for letting us know @alastair4274 - you’re on the list!

And exactly as Andrew mentioned above, if you want an economy 7 meter before we roll out smart meters in 2018, we can exchange your meter. It would cost £98.90, and we would need to book a time for an engineer to come by your house. Just drop us an email (we’re on help@bulb.co.uk) if you’d like to book the meter exchange.

Hi Alastair! @alastair4274

We’ve put you on the smart meter trial list now, and we’ll be happy to get your meter exchanged for an Economy 7 meter (at a cost of £98.90) if you want to give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) or send us an email at help@bulb.co.uk to get that arranged :slight_smile:

And Fernando, we’ve added you to the smart meter trial list too! @fernando7681

Have a great day guys :slight_smile:

Sorry for the double post there guys, we’re just too super keen :wink: