Energy Bill charges wrong for months now

I had a smart meter installed last month. It had backed up my concerns with Bulb overcharging me monthly. Their reason for this overcharging was that they take an estimation, I did not give them a meter reading as again there clearly is a fault with it as it is impossible for me to be charged £380 a month ( about £15 a day)for living in a 1 bedroom house, heating has been off for months, plugs are always off when not used, do not use the stove. After lies and being mislead by bulb I finally had a smart meter installed, I use between £4-£5 a day. A worrying difference of £10-£11 a day that bulb was estimating. When you call bulb you speak to a person who is in South Africa and they are so rude and disrespectful and racist I feel. I had a bad experience when calling in on Friday and upon asking to speak to someone else as I was not happy with her argumentative attitude she told me to wait and hung up on me. It is disgusting honesty. I have emailed bulb with no reply. No surprises there they do not communicate with their customers. I have been overcharged for months now, the smart meter proves this and proves it by as mentioned £10-£11 a day. I have cancelled my direct debit, I will not pay the £380 which you have billed me for, I will pay for what I use. I am waiting for someone to get back to me, which I feel will never happen, if we have to go to court over this I happy to proceed with that. You need to be held accountable for your overcharging customers which seems to be a worrying pattern.

Take it to the ombudsman, your not alone

I have just contacted them. Thank you

Bills of exchange act 1882 thanks but no thanks for contract variation
The Consumer Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2014
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Equalities act

Kind offers of admin fees and billing in excess of usage should be somewhere in this lot for consumer protection,breach of contract and disability discrimination.

Wanting to pay what you owe and not subsidise a failed company bailed out by government.
If I can think of legislation to add

Hey @Clint Thanks for taking the time to contact us on community.

Firstly, we would like to apologise for the high bills, although reads were provided every few months they were much higher than expected, we can see a difference and its worth us investigating.

Secondly, I would like to apologise about the poor service received on the 15th July. I took a listen and I can understand the frustration with the way that was handled, we will be providing the feedback to the staff member because that should have been handled more professionally.

I am going to send an email today on the next steps regarding your complaint

-Carl