Energy increase

Hi,
I have just switched to bulb, as it is much cheaper than my previous supplier.
I have seen a confusing write up on the web by Martin Lewis. On one hand he said bulb increase its tariff massively, and on the other hand, on his comparison site, bulb is rated as one of the cheapest tarrif.
Any assurance you can give

On one hand he said bulb increase its tariff massively, and on the other hand, on his comparison site, bulb is rated as one of the cheapest tarrif.

These two statements are not mutually exclusive. In a rising market, where all suppliers have increases their tariffs, Bulb can be (and still is) one of the cheapest.

Any assurance you can give

Not sure what assurance you want. Enter your details (actual values for kWh usage) and see what comes up. If Bulb is a good price for you, then you might choose to switch. But please do bear in mind that Bulb is a variable tariff, meaning it can change up or down, and is not fixed for any minimum term after you join. Bulb will always give 60 days notice of any price increases, and there are no exit charges, so if Bulb are no longer competitive for you, then you are free to switch away at no cost.

Bulb did increase their tariff back in November, but despite that, they are still a lot cheaper than a lot of companies.

British Gas reveals energy price hike of 10.5% for nearly FOUR MILLION customers adding an average £119 onto annual bills