Energy switch recently moved

Hi, I have just moved property to find that it’s using a pay as you go system with two of the big six, but I would like to setup a dual system with bulb, what course of action should I take?

Create account with who provides energy now.
Get them to switch the meter to non pay as you go.
Switch to Bulb

Hey @alexpotts thanks for getting in touch. If you prefer to have credit meters, the current suppliers would be able to organise the meter exchanges on request. After the credit meters are installed, you’d be all clear to switch to Bulb on a credit dual fuel agreement! :slight_smile:

Thanks to both of you!