Energy usage bar graph

wondering how accurate the energy usage bar graph is ? as my IHD doesnt work been using that to try see where I can cut back my energy usage to an actual affordable amount but the graph does not seem right for example i checked over a week sunday to sunday the first sunday I used £3.60 which is 3 times what i would normally use and this sunday I used £1.10 same amount I have used for the last 5 days

1 Like

Hi @jobe1972 :wave:

So the usage charts on your account aren’t designed to be live and are still in beta mode - this means that it’s still in a state of testing.

The only true way to calculate your usage is to take readings from the meter itself. This is how we issue your statement.

– Meg :bulb:

Frustratingly bulb don’t seem to have the technical resources to fix the problems with their app. Probably due to the administration. Nor to even respond to the many many posts coming up in this community since the price hike.

We need to know our usage more than ever! But we are being left in the dark by bulb on our own usage data. And it’s not like we can leave them!

If anyone can get a straight answer out of bulb of when the usage charts will be fix. Good on you !

https://community.bulb.co.uk/t/app-not-showing-daily-usage/107415/23

1 Like