Energy usage chart

Can anyone tl me why my energy usage chart is not updated after reading is submitted and bill is issued?
March is showing but not April, yet we have almost finished May. I had a new boiler fitted so I am keen to track the savings.
Thank you.

Can anyone tl me why my energy usage chart is not updated after reading is submitted and bill is issued? March is showing but not April, yet we have almost finished May. I had a new boiler fitted so I am keen to track the savings. Thank you.

Personally I along with some other members keep their own spreadsheet which can be far more useful than the energy usage charts. i.e updated intermediately after a statement is produced. and can show energy use in kWh rather than in £s.

Good idea. I keep several spreadsheets but had not thought of doing that. I was lax at submitting monthly readings before and liked the chart they show, but I see your point about £ - v - units. Ok. I am on it. Thank you.

Can I add, that if you just compare one period against another, it doesn’t take into account the weather. If you really want a fair comparison, you need to look up the degree days for your area in those two periods. (I know, very nerdy)
One practical hint I’d give you, is to try and run the CH boiler on as low a temperature as you can. It will probably have an “E” setting, but unless you have a really badly insulated house or very small radiators, you can go less below that. (Maybe not if really cold outside). Modern boilers like a return temperature of less than 55C to run efficiently.

Hi @Aviemore18 it seems as though our system is a bit slow to update your usage charts. I can see that April is now showing, May should come up soon. But, I believe our tech team is working on making this feature more accurate and effective.