Energy Usage Graph

I am submitting meter readings every month, yet the usage graph only shows both Gas & Electric up to Sept, and Electric only up-to October. Is this not something which can be calculated at the point of entering the readings online? Seems like a simple minus the previous reading from the latest, even if these are submitted part way through the month. Or is there a specific cutoff for then these calculations take place in the month? I usually submit in the last week of each month ready for billing.

IME the graph is always one month behind. I just entered the readings for November and suddenly the readings for October were shown on the graph (hadn’t been there the day before).

I’ve the same. I don’t understand why updating of readings is not almost instant it like someone has to type in the numbers when the office opens. More important though is that Bulb rhetoric of giving customer control cannot be fulfilled if a customer cannot see their data when they need to, But overall that I can control my own DD is quite something (and which I did not realise at first). But only as long as Bulb lets me see my useage.

I think that the usage graph in addition to £s should also have the energy readings/KwH to see price fluctuations (which change with the energy market) compared to use (which changes with day length and temperature).

I’d also quite like to see CO2 emissions from gas, obviously none from electric. Though if 10% of their gas is renewable, then in theory it should be better protected against price hikes, as with renewable electricity.

I work with graphs so maybe this is just me who is overly interested in my energy data!

But overall that I can control my own DD is quite something (and which I did not realise at first). But only as long as Bulb lets me see my useage.

Personally I have no need for the usage graph to keep an eye on my DD. especially if it shows £ rather than kWh

I find the information on the “Payments & statements” page of more use to with regard to setting DD payments.

Better still I keep a spreadsheet which is updated once a month once I receive my statement and it works out my DD payments so that over the next 12 month period I wont go into a debit situation but still keep my credit as low as possible.

But overall that I can control my own DD is quite something (and which I did not realise at first). But only as long as Bulb lets me see my useage.

Personally I have no need for the usage graph to keep an eye on my DD. especially if it shows £ rather than kWh

I find the information on the “Payments & statements” page of more use to with regard to setting DD payments.

Better still I keep a spreadsheet which is updated once a month once I receive my statement and it works out my DD payments so that over the next 12 month period I wont go into a debit situation but still keep my credit as low as possible.

Me too.