Energy Usage in My Account

What is the point of the graphs in the energy usage section of My Bulb?

I always give accurate meter readings and my bill is produced on the 3rd of each month yet the energy usage in the graph (not the estimated bit - the actual coloured in bit) shows my energy usage/monthly bill to be way higher than it actually is?

What is the point of the graphs in the energy usage section of My Bulb?

I always give accurate meter readings and my bill is produced on the 3rd of each month yet the energy usage in the graph (not the estimated bit - the actual coloured in bit) shows my energy usage/monthly bill to be way higher than it actually is?

If you are on economy 7 then the electric part is wrong.

https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/1947/my-usage-graph-counting-all-electric-usage-at-the-day-rate

Hi there @maximoose94 there are a few issues with the energy usage graph, for example if you have a two electricity meter set up or if we’ve raised a dispute to get one of your opening readings changed (or your old supplier has) then it won’t be super accurate until that’s been sorted out. It looks like that’s what’s going on on your account, so once the dispute is all sorted the graphs will be more accurate

See attached image showing September’s electricity/gas usage as £60 - yet my bill was for around £30? (My bill is produced on the 3rd of each month and I generally give meter readings at the start of each month).

The green part in September (as per the key) is electricity usage (about £30), the dark grey bit is ‘projected gas usage’ - not actual usage. The graph just isn’t showing your actual gas usage in September yet.