Energy usage

Hi,

It is more than 6 months I joined Bulb and I submit monthly the meter readings, however when I go into the section “energy usage” I can see only estimation from January onward for both gas and electricity but not what happened in the previous months. Can you please help?

Hi @Gabriele79 ,

You are correct in that the website on Bulb account only shows the previous 5 months usage as a graph with the next 7 months predicted/estimated.

However, the meter readings should be listed below the graph and if you click ‘Load more’ you should be able to go reasonably back in time (I can get around the last 60 readings). At the moment, it’s not easy to get older readings shown on the website (although if you download your bills, it should have at least one reading per month). Hopefully Bulb will look at making the ‘Load more’ button actually Load more (at the moment, it loads 60 readings on page load and hides them until you click ‘Load more’).

It is not ideal but if you go to your individual statements for each month you will get the current month and previous years month kWh daily usage which would allow you to work out previous months usage, simply multiply by days in that month.

It is not ideal but if you go to your individual statements for each month you will get the current month and previous years month kWh daily usage which would allow you to work out previous months usage, simply multiply by days in that month.

That’s interesting to know, Gabriele79 is in the same position as me in that she will only be able at present to see the “For this period” figures.

Hi @RichyB, yes I can load correctly all previous readings however, I would have expected to have the bar graphs with the actual consumption of the previous months.

Hi @scudo, I use to get familiar with the statement. However I thing a good graph can help us to better understand our spending. Would not be so bad to have also a comparison with similar hoses.

Hi @Allanr, I joined bulb since semptember. How long are you in? Could be is because bulb does not have much data to display or is it a bug??

Bulb are aware of the failings on the graphs there have been several threads on the subject but I dont think it is a priority at the moment.

Hi @Allanr, I joined bulb since semptember. How long are you in? Could be is because bulb does not have much data to display or is it a bug??

Been a customer of Bulb since May. Bulb are unlikely to know your monthly energy use prior to your switch to Bulb, so the two of us will need to be a customer for 12 months or more to have the monthly figure for last year… In my case it is no great problem as I have my energy usage back quite a number of years as I keep my own spreadsheet.

This is mine (Bulbs) after 18 months with Bulb, it only gives me 5 months, But like Allanr I keep my own spreadsheet…

Yes, I thing I’ve to do the same… thank you!