Enter meter readings

How do i add my meter reading on the website?

How do i add my meter reading on the website?

Go to your dashboard account page and click the green “Submit meter reading” button

If I could find my dashboard that would be great!!!

If I could find my dashboard that would be great!!!

Please click the “Help” button at the top of this page. When you on the Help page click the “Sign In” button at top right of page, this should take you to your Account Dashboard (after you have signed in).

Also when you receive standard emails from Bulb, it will include a link to your account page:

See screen shot below:

All I can think of is there must be something wrong with the website. I have attempted umpteen times, but the mysterious green button is nowhere to be found OR Dashboard.

All I can think of is there must be something wrong with the website. I have attempted umpteen times, but the mysterious green button is nowhere to be found OR Dashboard.

OK. Have you been able to login into your account?

If you were able to login you should see this dashboard information:

When I sign in to my account, I am taken to the Community, It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to my account… Thanks you for trying to help though

Others have reported the same problem.

Perhaps Bulb has the answer?

Hi @Woofly,

It sounds like you might still be on the community section of our website. If you head to this sign in page it should take you to your Bulb account.

As we have two separate sign ins for community and the Bulb account, if you head to the wrong section of our website it won’t take you where you want to be @Allanr.

I’ve sent you a message to make sure you can get in. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Pollyanna

I’ve had the same problems for days

I’ve had the same problems for days

Did you follow the link which Pollyanna at Bulb provided just above your response?

The website is not working. It keeps taking us to community page. Cant see dashboard

The website is not working. It keeps taking us to community page. Cant see dashboard

Did you follow the link which Pollyanna at Bulb provided just above your response?

For me the web site is working so this is weird why some are having problems. Are you accessing Bulb via the web ir an App?

Are you to provide a screen shot (less any personal information) of what you can see before trying to sign in?

@MrAli hiya, can you please go to account.bulb.co.uk and login from there?