EPC need high usage

Hi There! I’ve got an extremely high usage with electricity. How can I ask someone who come to us to do an EPC? Today I’ve used 58 kw during 7 hours it’s too much I using only 2 electric heaters. Thanks

Hi There! I've got an extremely high usage with electricity. How can I ask someone who come to us to do an EPC? Today I've used 58 kw during 7 hours it's too much I using only 2 electric heaters. Thanks

Please visit Buying or selling your home: Energy Performance Certificates - GOV.UK and from there you can enter your post code to find a local qualified assessor.

Hi There! I've got an extremely high usage with electricity. How can I ask someone who come to us to do an EPC? Today I've used 58 kw during 7 hours it's too much I using only 2 electric heaters. Thanks

Are you sure about your figures? 58 kWh over a 7 hour period is an average load of 8.3 kW.

A “small” electric heater would be maybe 1 kW, and even that would cycle on and off with the thermostat.

A “large” electric heater might be 3 kW, so even if two of them were on constantly that’s 6kW. Where is the other 2.3kW load?

Something is wrong somewhere.