Error booking smart meter replacement

Hi,

My electricity smart meter has been broken since October (can’t even be read manually) and my Gas smart meter still isn’t connected to the network. Hence, I have been paying based entirely on estimates for months.

I finally received an email today asking me to book a smart meter replacement slot but every time I try to book it says " That appointment has been taken", and searches for new slots. It shows the same two available slots each time on 10am - 2pm or 12pm to 4pm on Friday Feb 18th. Either is fine with me. All other days in the calendar are greyed out.

I have tried different computers / browsers so it’s not an issue on my end.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Tristan

Hi @tjhb :wave: Welcome to Community,

I have taken a look and there are no available dates showing on our end either. Instead, I have set you up to be automatically booked onto the next available slot.

We’ll send you an email or text message at least 2 days before, to confirm the date and time. If you’re not going to be around, you can always reschedule. If you need to cancel we need at least 24 hours’ notice otherwise a fee is charged.

Appointments run from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Each appointment slot is 4 hours long, and the engineer could arrive at any time. The installation will take around 2 to 3 hours.

– KT :bulb:

Hi KT,

Thanks for that. I’ll keep and eye out for the message.

Tristan

Hi @tjhb :wave:

You’re welcome. Let us know if you have any questions and how the smart meter exchange goes :+1:

– Luke :bulb: