Error on my account!!

Last month I made a mistake with entering my gas reading under electricity section. When I tried to renter the correct reading, for some reason it didn’t accept my entry. So I contacted Bulb and had this manually rectified on their side. But problem now is that my account all of sudden jumped to £400.00 This definitely has to be a mistake! And I would love this sorted out ASAP.

Last month I made a mistake with entering my gas reading under electricity section. When I tried to renter the correct reading, for some reason it didn’t accept my entry. So I contacted Bulb and had this manually rectified on their side. But problem now is that my account all of sudden jumped to £400.00 This definitely has to be a mistake! And I would love this sorted out ASAP.

You need to contact the Bulb team direct as they are best placed to resolve your concerns.

Out of interest does your bill show the corrected meter readings?

Hi @EdwinH I have just had a look at your account. It looks like the high bill is due to your gas reading. You can find an explanation of why in this thread . You can refer to point number 2 of Eleanor’s post