Estimated meter readings

The estimated meter readings being applied by Bulb are way off, far too high. My average usage is 215kwh which works out at about £35 per month buy Bulb seem to think I should be paying over £80 to cover now and into the winter. My usage is pretty none seasonal as I don’t use it for heating. Why the high estimates other than Bulb building up an nice healthy credit on my account?

The estimated meter readings being applied by Bulb are way off, far too high. My average usage is 215kwh which works out at about £35 per month buy Bulb seem to think I should be paying over £80 to cover now and into the winter. My usage is pretty none seasonal as I don't use it for heating. Why the high estimates other than Bulb building up an nice healthy credit on my account?

Do you supply meter readings to Bulb and if so how often?

@Red_Frog Thanks for your enquiry. In regards to estimates we as an energy supplier are not responsible for producing them this is all done externally by the industry. Essentially we are sent estimates to help generate bills in the absence of readings. The more manual readings a customer submits the more the estimates change to reflect their consumption.