Estimated monthly usage

I’m querying how you come up with my estimated monthly usage (cost) on my account. My average monthly kwh usage for the 4 months, April to July inclusive (based on actual readings) was 201.5, August on it’s own will have an actual usage of well under 150kwh. I have not been with Bulb through a winter yet, so you have no comparison data.

I know my monthly cost is around the £30 mark, and has never even appoached the £51 you are suggesting.

Please use accurate projections. I know you will want me to be heavily in credit for the winter period, but do you not think that those of us who are savvy enough to shop around and join Bulb are also savvy enough to handle some accurate projections?

Please stop underestimating the intelligence of your customers; there is nothing more likely to encourage me to shop around again.

Use the help button for…estimated bills…and it explains how it works.
They are not underestimating the intelligence of customers
Are you sending in readings when requested?

I'm querying how you come up with my estimated monthly usage (cost) on my account. My average monthly kwh usage for the 4 months, April to July inclusive (based on actual readings) was 201.5, August on it's own will have an actual usage of well under 150kwh. I have not been with Bulb through a winter yet, so you have no comparison data.

I know my monthly cost is around the £30 mark, and has never even appoached the £51 you are suggesting.

Please use accurate projections. I know you will want me to be heavily in credit for the winter period, but do you not think that those of us who are savvy enough to shop around and join Bulb are also savvy enough to handle some accurate projections?

Please stop underestimating the intelligence of your customers; there is nothing more likely to encourage me to shop around again.

You have posted to a Community forum for customers how do you expect us to know what your monthly payments should be?

I have to assume you only have electriicity with Bulb, is that correct?

Will you please supply an accurate projection of you energy use in kWh for the next 12 months? Providing your figures for April to July and then August is somewhat meaningless to even attempt to work out the cost for a year.

Does it look like i addressed my post to a fellow customer? You are correct, you will have no idea of my usage

Does it look like i addressed my post to a fellow customer? You are correct, you will have no idea of my usage

Please try : https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-contact-Bulb- they wil be able to help you.

Yes, by posting on this customer discussion forum you did just that.

Perhaps you were looking for the Bulb customer service channels detailed on the “Help” page?

Sorry, my earlier response looked a tad “blunt”…apologies and thanks for the pointer…