Estimated reading just before leaving

I didn’t send a reading this month but my readings for electric are two readings due to using BG free energy before my move. The meter stopped giving duel readings around 8/9/2019. In my next reading, I suspect it won’t accept a lower reading than what was put into the second reading for the estimated reading. I am leaving Bulb in 4 days and the estimated reading put into the second read figures, although the same kWh usage has been used for both readings 123kWh this is around 70 kWh more than the actual usage whilst the gas usage is around 70 kWh under.

Will it allow me to put in the reading given on the meter or will I have to put in the reading that Bulb estimated

Hi @Terminator,

Thanks for getting in touch. I have taken a quick look into your account now for you. When your switch takes place, you will just need to give your opening reads to your new supplier, which would then be sent over to us as your closing reads.

You can of course submit the readings through to us too though if you wish to do so. If there are any issues with this, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be able to manually add them for you.

If you have any further questions at all please do let us know!