Estimates

Why do I keep getting estimated gas readings (which are way off)… when I have a smart meter?
Which is suspose to tell bulb and myself exactly what my readings are
And exactly how much I use
Can any body help (not happy)

Why do I keep getting estimated gas readings (which are way off).. when I have a smart meter? Which is suspose to tell bulb and myself exactly what my readings are And exactly how much I use Can any body help (not happy)

You have posted to a customer community forum, perhaps it would be best if you contacted Bulb team direct, pleaser click the Help button for their contact details.

I just wonder if at present Bulb are unable to read your meter, plenty of other threads on this Forum about current issues with smart meters.

They must be unable to read it…
But have removed my blog to send readings in. since my smart meter was installed

They must be unable to read it... But have removed my blog to send readings in. since my smart meter was installed

Have you read the latest Blog from Bulb “An update on our smart installations”.

Unfortunately that blog doesn’t address the issue of billing on estimated readings in those cases where newly installed smart meters are communicating properly with the network. Bulb are in fact getting the actual readings but can’t integrate them with their billing system; at least not for the time being.

This is the detail I had in mind:

The smart meters are working and they’re recording the energy being used, they’re just not able to communicate readings to the IHD or to Bulb. In other words, they’re functioning like a traditional meter (not very smart, we know). For accurate bills, some members will need to send us meter readings until we’ve solved the problem.